Did you know that there are almost 200,000 small businesses in Ireland employing over 650,000 people.
People who run small businesses provide local employment opportunities and help to generate wealth in local economies.
For those of you with an entrepreneurial flair, running a business may be a viable career choice for you in the future.
This programme will help you to:
- Learn what it is really like to be your own boss – to set up and run your own business.
- Evaluate different business ideas to find one that offers the best potential to help you make a profit.
- Work with others on delegation f work duties, finding group members best suited to the different business tools.
- Write a properly structured business plan.
- Meet and learn from existing entrepreneurs in your community to better understand the rewards and pitfalls involved in running your own business.
Imagine if three or four of your classmates including yourself end up running a business in the future.
You three or four could end up providing job opportunities for the rest of the people in your class.
How cool is that?
This programme and competition could inspire you to be the next Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg or Michael O’Leary.
Don’t let the opportunity pass.