One of the first things your team should do is to assign the responsibility of marketing to one team member. It is this person’s job to find interesting, eye-catching ways of telling your target customers about your products.
Write Your Marketing Plan
Now that you understand a bit more about the 5Ps of marketing, it’s time to write your Marketing Plan. Use our handy Marketing Plan Template as a guide
Thinking Outside the Box!
When it comes to getting your message out there – try to be as innovative as possible and think outside the box. As well as traditional means of publicity such as posters, flyers etc… try some of the following:
- Set up a Facebook, Twitter or Vine account
- Set up a blog for your business
- Why not be a walking advertisement and print your product details on your t-shirts?
- Give out some free samples or offer your product as a prize in a charity raffle?
- Carry out a product demonstration or tasting
- Another good tip is to ask your customers for good ways of promoting your product to them.