Now that you have a good idea of how a Cash-flow forecast comes together, try finishing off the Cash-flow forecast for Pot Luck by following the notes below:
- It has been agreed to repay the loan of 50 euro in December.
- Robert proposes to repay their own investment of 30 euro in December and also intends to pay Jane 300 euro in wages as she needs money for Christmas Holidays.
- Another 7.50 euro will be spent on paint in December.
- Robert’s and Kate’s wages will not be paid until February.
- The bowls and packaging to be sold in any month will need to be purchased in the proceeding month.
Figures can be entered onto the following spreadsheet. (Google document)