Include Everything In Your Business Report
- Don’t forget to include the information on your ‘Evaluation Sheet’ in your business report.
- Be sure to show the judges how you learned from your mistakes.
- Don’t ponder too much on the mistake itself – rather put the focus on what you learned from it for the future and what you would do differently.
Don’t Be Afraid To Talk About Your Mistakes
- Don’t be afraid to talk about the mistakes you made with the judges at the interview.
- You’re sure to impress them if you can show the silver lining i.e. what making the mistake has taught you for the future.